We Are Hiring!
Position required: Sales Representative
We are looking for bubbly, outgoing and responsible individuals to be our sales representative for our upcoming pop-up store at Takashimaya. This role is perfect for individuals who are passionate about Yoga and sustainable fashion. This is a promoter job like no others. Through this role, you are able to strike up meaningful conversations with like minded customers. Also, you would be able to learn about the sustainable fashion industry, as well as what you can do as an individual to promote a conscious lifestyle.
Takashimaya, Ngee Ann City, Level 3, Female Wear Department
1 May 2017 to 16 May 2017
- Promoting and performing sales of our products
- Adhere to SOP of sales procedures in Takashimaya (To be briefed by management)
- Attending to customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service to customer
- Explain and demonstrate the functions of the products
- Good attitude and passionate for sales
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by management
Working Dates and Hours
- Period: 1 May - 16 May 2017
- Not required to work throughout the entire period.
- Work schedule would be disseminated upon confirmation of employment
- Provision of lunch / dinner breaks within every 6 consecutive hours of work (specific break timing are subjected to work schedule allocated)
- Duration of work: 10 hrs per day (subjected to changes based on schedule allocated by management)
- S$10 per hour with CPF contributions, if any
- Lunch / Dinner breaks would be unpaid
- Females preferred
- Candidates with Yoga knowledge is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of promoter experience preferred.
- Well-versed in English and Chinese
About The Brand
Yin Yang is an eco-friendly Yoga and Activewear brand specially curated for ladies who aspire to lead the conscious lifestyle. Our products are made of mainly certified organic cotton and we also strongly advocate for fair trade. We have two collections within our brand: Bali Collection and Kyoto Collection. The Bali Collection engages the usage of natural dyes that are extracted from local trees and plants.
We aim to pamper ladies with our soft, silky and comfortable apparels that promises wearers an experience like never before.
We have participated in many popup stores, including those in major departmental stores. In addition, we are also a platform for the dissemination of wellness messages. For example, we conduct wellness workshops and also, through our blog, feature posts that enlighten readers of the conscious lifestyle.
For interested candidates, please kindly email your resumé to: